weekly deals 24pcs/Set Press On Nails XY-40-87
- XY-40-87 - $6.99
- W1107 - $8.99
- JP2371 - $9.99
- W1373 - $9.99
- W1282 - $9.99
- XY-50-16 - $9.99
- W972 - $10.99
- JP1979 - $9.99
- F027 - $8.99
Press on nails is a flawless manicure product with convenience and ultra comfort. They allow you to easily and quickly create intricate and stunning nail designs. All without having to spend hours and a ton of money at a nail salon.
- Nail Package content:24 nails in 9 different sizes from size 0-9, one sheet of adhesive, a nail file, and a Wood Stick.No matter what your nail size is, you can choose the most suitable nail for yourself, stick nails are easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like./Please know that you are also able to shape all the nails so that they fit perfectly
- Safe and sturdy material: Made of acrylic ABS, environmentally friendly, not hurting hands, not easy to break
- Easy to Apply: Press on nails with designs just choose the nail that suits you, polish the nail bed, paste the jelly tabs we give away, and press trendy nails for the 20s to get the natural manicure that girls like. Due to the limited use of jelly glue, you also can use glue.
- Widely used: Suitable for dance parties, weekend trips, weddings, parties, Christmas, and Halloween, you will receive a lot of compliments for this. This is a perfect gift for a girlfriend, wife, friends, and relatives. Also suitable for nails salon and DIY nails at home
- Reusable: You can remove the extra adhesive and save them for next time.
USE & TIPS:
- Prep: Clean nails with nail polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap; Polish the nail bed; select the correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order.
- Glue on: Apply the matched adhesive tab to the natural nail then slip the sheet, gently press on & hold for 20 seconds.
- Removal: Soak nails in acetone polish remover or warm water until the glue is soft. Use a wood stick to gently pry the nail off and roll up the jelly tabs attached to the nail bed.
- Tutorial: We gonna share with you how to make press on nails last longer and stronger ?
- Do not use if natural nails are Inflamed or infected.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not touch the water within the 2 hours you just put on.
Curvlife nail stickers are the easiest way to get a great manicure at home. They are completely self-adhesive and don't require any heat to activate.
We gonna share with you tutorial for nails sticker ⬇️
Press On Nalis
Press on Nails are simply amazing, they allow you to easily and quickly create intricate and stunning nail designs. All without having to spend hours and a ton of money at a nail salon.
We gonna share with you tutorial for Press On nails ⬇️
|Country||Order Amount||Shipping Fee||Shipping time|
|United States||Over $29||Free||7 - 20 Business Days|
|Under $29||$6.99||7 - 20 Business Days|
|Free||10 - 25 Business Days|
10 - 25 Business Days
Return & Refund Policy
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
They are beautiful nails. I already had on flat, vinyl nail wraps on most of my nails but a couple had come off. They were similar colors, so I tried 2 of the Curvey press on nails in the same color. I followed all instructions. Selected 2 nails that would fit my own, and prepped my bare nails as directed. Applied the adhesive square, and stuck them on. Pressed them on really well right before bedtime, so they had all night to adhere. Next morning I showered and washed my long hair, which kept catching on the back of the artificial nails. That loosened them, apparently, and one fell off before I finished my makeup and hair styling. The other stayed on. I like them very much. They are beautiful. My only suggestion would be if they are thicker on one end than the other, so it doesn't catch on the user's hair, please mark the thinner end, near the cuticle. If there's no difference in thickness, an improvement I might suggest would be to make the end closest to the cuticle much thinner, so hair couldn't catch on it, and not only pull your hair out, but pull the nail off entirely, like what happened to me. If there were a 4.5 rating, I would have used it. But, although very beautiful, couldn't give it a 5 star rating since one popped off. But it didn't damage my nail, and I applied another right before I left home to attend a meeting. Love the product.